当你要转身的时候 你有没有那么一刻 觉得我难过?
当你说寂寞的时候 你有没有那么一刻 觉得想念我?
当你想放弃的时候 你有没有那么一刻 觉得伤害我?
当你要远行的时候 你有没有那么一刻 觉得遗弃我?
当你说不爱的时候 你有没有那么一刻 觉得悲伤过?
当你想哭泣的时候 你有没有那么一刻 觉得我寂寞?
当你失去我的时候 你有没有那么一刻 觉得后悔过?
[wma]http://ylyz.gov.cn/tmp/02.NightPrayer.mp3[/wma]
Night Prayer
夜的祈祷
This lonely road I am walking on Where did it begin? Where will it end?
这一条寂寞的路 我正步步前行 起点在哪? 哪里又是终点?
And when the dark night comes Who will save my soul?
而当这黑色的夜扬起 谁将扶持我的灵魂
On my lonely road will I walk alone? I never feared darkness coming near
只属于我的这条孤独的路 我会一直一个人走么? 当暗幕沉下来 我从没恐惧过
Now I don’t know why I behold the sky To find the brightest star
现在的我并不真正明白,为什么我这样注视着天空 寻找最亮的星
With it’s brilliant light So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?
在它的最灿烂的光的指引下 于是我向你祈祷 你将用光照着我么?
Mother Moonlight, fill my scared eyes Light up my way with your brightest ray
母亲呀月光呀 盈满我恐惧的眼睛 用你最明亮的光线 指引我的道路
Shining on everything through the clouds Take my hands ‘till the morning will come.
穿过层云 照耀一切 握住我的手 直到另一个清晨
This dusty road where I walk alone With my restless heart and my tired bones
我正走在 这条泥泞的路上 得不到安宁的心呀 还有我疲惫的身体
It’s going on and on But I know for sure
路一直向前延伸 但我确信
That it’s leading me tothe world of dreams This lonely road You are not alone
它将带我向梦的世界靠近 这一条寂寞的路 你并不孤单
I am walking on When you leave your home Where did it begin? And you're far away
我正在步步行走 当你离开家的时候 它的起点应在哪里 你渐行渐远
Where will it end? On a dusty way And when the dark night comes I will always care
它会在哪里结束 在坎坷的路上 而当黑色的夜扬起 我将永远注视着你
Who will save my soul? And I will be there On my lonely road Every time you call my name
谁将扶持我的灵魂 我就在你身边 我这孤独的路 每一次你呼唤我的名字时
will I walk alone? I never feared darkness coming near
我会一直一个人走么? 当黑暗的幕布低下来低下来 我从没恐惧过
Now I don’t know why I behold the sky To find the brightest star
现在的我并不真正明白,为什么我这样注视着天空 寻找最亮的星
With it’s brilliant light So I pray to thee, will you shine on me?
在它的最灿烂的光的指引下 于是我向你祈祷 你将用光照耀着我吗? |